Stoltmann Law Offices is investigating Credit Suisse X-Links and Velocity Shares Exchange Traded Notes which are issued by Credit Suisse Group AG and the JP Morgan Strategic Volatility Index and Double Short Leverage Note linked to the JP Morgan US Treasury Note Futures Tracker. The brokerage firms are being investigated for sales practice violations of certain structured products. The notes the banks sold are commonly known as structured products and they use embedded derivatives to enhance returns and track an index, commodity price or currency. They are complicated, speculative investments that may be unsuitable for retirees, conservative or moderate investors. The sales of double short, short or other leveraged notes linked to indexes are volatile investments that are very risky to investors. The high yield notes are:
- Credit Suisse S&P MLP ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPO)
- Credit Suisse X-Links Commodity Benchmark ETN (NYSE Arca: CSCB)
- Credit Suisse X-Links Commodity Rotation ETN (NYSE Arca: CSCR)
- Credit Suisse X-Links Cushing MLP Infrastructure ETN (NYSE Arca: MLPN)
- Credit Suisse Velocity Shares 3X Long Crude ETN (NYSE Arca: UWTI)
- Credit Suisse Velocity Shares 3X Natural Gas ETN (NYSE Arca: VGAZ)
- Return Notes Linked to the JP Morgan Strategic Volatility Index due January 20, 2016
- Double Short Leverage Note Linked to the JP Morgan Treasury Note Futures Tracker due January 20, 2016.
If you were sold these notes, please contact our securities law firm in Chicago to speak to an attorney about your options of recovering your investments. The call is free and attorneys are standing by.
The posting on this site are mere OPINIONS and NOT statements of fact in any way whatsoever. The information should not be relied upon and there have been no findings made against the firms or individuals referenced on this site. In addition, this Blog is made available for educational purposes only and incorporates information from the web as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and Stoltmann Law Offices (161 N Clark Street 16th Floor Chicago, IL 60601). The Blog opinions should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ADVERTISING AND IT IS NOT A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE OR POST FROM AN INDEPENDENT OR NON-BIASED, NEWS SITE, NEWS SOURCE OR NEWSPAPER.